- April 04, 2022AvosLocker is a relatively new ransomware variant that sports the staples of modern ransomware, namely a layered extortion scheme that begins with stolen data. We shed light on this emerging ransomware family and its key techniques.
- March 18, 2022Hive ransomware is one of the new ransomware families in 2021 that poses significant challenges to enterprises worldwide. We take an in-depth look at the ransomware group’s operations and discuss how organizations can bolster their defenses against it.
- March 17, 2022We look back at the most significant security issues that emerged in 2021, with insights and recommendations to help organizations bolster their defenses.
- March 11, 2022In collaboration with the Cybersecurity Program of OAS/CICTE, we examine the cybersecurity challenges affecting member states of the OAS. These issues include ransomware and active attacks, threats related to remote work, and the risks brought about by the adoption of new technologies.
- February 22, 2022We take a closer look at the operations of Clop, a prolific ransomware family that has gained notoriety for its high-profile attacks. We review this ransomware group’s constantly changing schemes and discuss how companies can shore up defenses against this threat.
- February 08, 2022The LockBit intrusion set, tracked by Trend Micro as Water Selkie, has one of the most active ransomware operations today. With LockBit’s strong malware capabilities and affiliate program, organizations should keep abreast of its machinations to effectively spot risks and defend against attacks.
- January 28, 2022This latest report features the ransomware threat landscape in the fourth quarter of 2021, and includes notable ransomware families and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted. This report also highlights two modern ransomware families that worked overtime during this period, Conti and LockBit.
- December 20, 2021Now that the reign of REvil has come to an end, it's time to regroup and strategize. What can organizations learn from REvil’s tactics? We review the rise, downfall, and future of its operations using insights into the group's arsenal and inner inner workings.
- December 07, 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.