Industrial Internet of Things
- December 02, 2019While ITS' connectivity offers new opportunities for innovation and convenience, it also widens the attack surface and provides new opportunities for cybercriminals to take advantage of, often at enterprises' and the public's expense and safety.
- November 15, 2019Our latest research explored threats to 5G connectivity — from SIMjacking, identity fraud, fake news, and poisoning machine learning rules to manipulating business decisions — and found that they can be addressed through an identity-based approach to security.
- October 22, 2019An overview of the evolving risks and attacks that threaten banks and the financial industry, their company partners, and their clients.
- October 14, 2019The extent with which 5G networks use software is one of the top security issues for mobile networks as well as devices and current technologies (for example, 3G, 4G) that use or incorporate it, according to an EU report supported by the European Commission
- October 02, 2019The FDA notified patients, healthcare professionals, and other stakeholders, warning them of a set of 11 vulnerabilities that could put medical devices and hospital networks at risk.
- September 10, 2019Understanding current and future threats to the internet of things (IoT) can help shape how we secure this technology that is increasingly becoming integral to today's world. What insights can be reaped from the cybercrime underground?
- August 15, 2019A look into the cybersecurity risks surrounding critical infrastructures integrated with industrial internet of things (IIoT), and the recommendations to mitigate against these threats.
- June 27, 2019Industrial facilities have been increasingly reliant on the industrial internet of things (IIoT) but these facilities also have to defend against new threats that take advantage of weaknesses and other attack vectors that come with the adoption of new technol
- June 17, 2019The hacking group Xenotime, reported to be behind intrusions targeting facilities in oil and gas industries, has started probing industrial control systems (ICSs) of power grids in the U.S. and the Asia-Pacific region.