News & Updates
- April 27, 2021These tools were intended for use in security research and other authorized purposes. However, cybercriminals have found a way to exploit them for ransomware campaigns. What are some of these tools and how exactly are they weaponized?
- April 13, 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- April 05, 2021Many employees have set up makeshift work spaces in their homes. This could leave them more susceptible to ransomware attacks that take advantage of vulnerabilities in unsecured spaces.
- March 25, 2021Industrial control systems (ICSs) are integral to smart factories, but gaps in the security of these systems could be exploited by malicious actors for cyberattacks. Enterprises should therefore address weak links in ICSs in their cybersecurity strategy.
Security 101: Protecting Serverless and Container Applications with RASP (Runtime Application Self-Protection)March 23, 2021This article zeroes in on certain security considerations that developers need to know and the ways that they can build the best defense for container-based and serverless applications through runtime application self-protection (also known as RASP).
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- March 03, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- March 02, 2021We discuss the notable email threats of 2020 that we found using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security solution, including over 16.7 million high-risk email threats, in addition to those detected by cloud email services’ built-in security.