- October 24, 2019From powering video streaming, web-based apps, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, mobile banking, inventory, and big data analyses, the cloud is helping empower businesses of all sizes to focus on innovation rather than infrastructure.
- October 15, 2019Imperva recently revealed the primary cause of a breach that accidentally exposed customer data (which included email addresses, hashed & salted passwords, as well as TLS and API keys).
- August 16, 2019In a survey commissioned by Trend Micro, majority of the respondents shared their concern for the risks in implementing DevOps. Learn why consulting IT security teams in the initiatives can help bridge gaps between production and security.
- July 18, 2019While still in development, cloud solutions are beginning to address their customers' needs for improving online security, complying with regulations, scaling up operations, and exploring new business opportunities.
- June 27, 2018Cloud security has become a significant issue as organizations increasingly move their workload to the cloud. A misconfigured cloud can leave organizations vulnerable to attacks.
- June 12, 2018With a large number of businesses starting to move toward the hybrid cloud model, the issue of safe cloud environments is more significant than ever.
- May 25, 2018Los Angeles County 211 accidentally exposed approximately 3.5 million records logged between 2010 and 2016 due to a misconfigured Amazon S3 server.
- May 22, 2018Here are some considerations and best practices that developers, IT operations professionals, and system administrators should take into account in securing the infrastructures that power the applications they use.
- November 22, 2017In a highly publicized data breach incident, rideshare application Uber announced that the personal information of 57 million customers and drivers were potentially compromised in October 2016.