Cybercrime and Exploits: Attacks on Unpatched Systems
Cybercriminals exploiting unpatched system vulnerabilities continue to be one of the top reasons enterprises suffer unauthorized intrusions. With the increasing number of interdependent online infrastructures and devices, proper patch management and procedures is more critical than ever.
And while the task of patching systems can cost enterprises a few hours, past incidents have shown that failing to patch systems with the latest security updates can prove to be more costly. Here’s a quick review of some of the most destructive cyberattacks and data breaches over the past few years, showing the amount of damage unpatched vulnerabilities can inflict on an organization.
[Related: How to get ahead of vulnerabilities and protect your enterprise business]
Like it? Add this infographic to your site:
1. Click on the box below. 2. Press Ctrl+A to select all. 3. Press Ctrl+C to copy. 4. Paste the code into your page (Ctrl+V).
Image will appear the same size as you see above.
- Email Threat Landscape Report: Cybercriminal Tactics, Techniques That Organizations Need to Know
- Preventing an Imminent Ransomware Attack With Early Detection and Investigation
- Inside the Halls of a Cybercrime Business
- Securing Cloud-Native Environments with Zero Trust: Real-World Attack Cases
- Exploring Potential Security Challenges in Microsoft Azure