- December 11, 2019We found new iterations of Trickbot with updates on its password-grabbing module, all targeting new apps and services.
- September 18, 2019The threat actors operating the Emotet malware broke its nearly four-month hiatus by launching a spate of malicious spam emails targeting German-, Italian-, Polish-, and English-speaking users.
- January 25, 2019We detail how a trojan spyware gathers and steals data disguised as TeamViewer, the popular file-sharing and communication program that also lets IT teams remotely access device of enterprise employees.
- December 03, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- October 26, 2018We came across a spam campaign targeting users with the BEBLOH banking trojan. We detected the rather quick campaign on October 24, over 90 percent of which were targeting Japanese-speaking users.
- September 27, 2018Security researchers recently discovered a banking trojan named DanaBot being distributed to European countries via spam emails. Here’s what users and businesses need to know about this threat and how managed detection and response can help address it.
- May 30, 2018Recently discovered malware MnuBot is making the rounds in Brazil, targeting local banks and their customers with malware families commonly used for fraud in the region.
- April 12, 2018Security researchers uncovered a multi-stage attack chain that takes advantage of a design behavior in RTF files and a vulnerability in Microsoft Office (CVE-2017-8570) to deliver the Formbook RAT.
- April 10, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.