News & Updates
- February 21, 2020A cybercrime group named Exaggerated Lion uses GSuite request for checks coursed through check mules.
- February 21, 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- February 20, 2020The fake cards, looking like club membership cards from major retail stores, have barcodes that hide credit card details.
- February 18, 2020The DRBControl campaign attacks its targets using a variety of malware and techniques that coincide with those used in other known cyberespionage campaigns.
- February 18, 2020The hacked email account of a finance employee was exploited to steal millions of dollars from the Puerto Rico government.
- February 14, 2020Fake dating apps were cited as one of the most notable sources of #malware in Africa, with 7,000 attacks detected in 2019.
- February 13, 2020As the IoT continues to become more integrated into enterprise and home spaces, the threat landscape also expands. We look at the most significant threats and vulnerabilities in IoT devices on the edge of the network, within the network itself.
- February 13, 2020Before, the Emotet malware mostly spread through spam campaigns. Now, it can also propagate via Wi-Fi.
- February 12, 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.