News & Updates
- June 03, 2020We have come across a PowerShell script (mailer script) that distributes the Lemon Duck cryptominer through a new propagation method: Covid-19-themed emails with weaponized attachments.
- June 02, 2020Access control devices that use facial recognition manage entry and exit into an enterprise’s premises. They are essentially the first line of defense for many businesses, but are they secure?
- May 28, 2020Are your smart devices vulnerable? Here are common vulnerabilities found in IoT devices and how to secure against them.
- May 27, 2020Cloud-native security adopts the defense-in-depth approach and divides the security strategies utilized in cloud-native systems into four different layers which are seen in “The 4Cs of Cloud-native Security.”
- May 27, 2020We analyzed the critical vulnerabilities affecting Salt, their patches, and some threats exploiting them.
- May 26, 2020An Investigation into the Current Condition of Underground Markets and Cybercriminal Forums
- May 25, 2020We have seen events that point to the resurgence of Qakbot, a multi-component, information-stealing threat first discovered in 2007.
- May 19, 2020A phishing site was found using a spoofed Netflix page to harvest account information, credit card credentials, and other PII.
- May 14, 2020When it comes to cloud computing security, or simply, cloud security, what are the builders’ responsibilities? How can developers and administrators ensure cloud security? This primer discusses the key concepts of cloud security and which areas need to be protected using flexible and comprehensive security solutions.