Machine Learning: Find out how Trend Micro uses advanced technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide a holistic, multi-layered defense to keeping systems safe. Read more
- November 19, 2020We discuss the present state of the malicious uses and abuses of AI and ML and the plausible future scenarios in which cybercriminals might abuse these technologies for ill gain.
- August 20, 2020We look into developments in end-to-end deep learning for cybersecurity and provide insights into its current and future effectiveness.
- March 10, 2020Trend Micro Cloud App Security detected and blocked 12.7 million high-risk threats that passed through the built-in security of cloud-based email services. We provide an in-depth report on the notable trends and stories from 2019 to help organizations prepare.
- December 18, 2019We listed a rundown of PoCs and real-life attacks where machine learning was weaponized to get a clearer picture of what is possible and what is already a reality with regard to machine learning-powered cyberthreats.
- December 16, 2019Multiple government procurement services were targeted by a credential harvesting campaign that uses bogus pages to steal login credentials.
- November 08, 2019We have developed a machine learning model called TrendX Hybrid Model that uses two training phases — pre-training and training — and allows us to correlate static and behavior features to improve detection rates and reduce false positives.
- October 31, 2019Almost 4,000 domains and 62 phishing kit variants used to target Microsoft users were uncovered within an observation window of 262 days, according to new report.
- September 17, 2019A new variant of HDDCryptor aka Mamba was uncovered recently. The ransomware has been known to use DiskCryptor to encrypt disk and network files and overwrite the Master Boot Record (MBR).
- September 04, 2019A recently discovered email scheme reportedly deployed by a hacking group called ChaosCC claims to have hijacked recipients’ computers and recorded videos of them while watching adult content.