- April 14, 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.
- February 13, 2020As the IoT continues to become more integrated into enterprise and home spaces, the threat landscape also expands. We look at the most significant threats and vulnerabilities in IoT devices on the edge of the network, within the network itself.
- February 12, 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.
- October 24, 2019From powering video streaming, web-based apps, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, mobile banking, inventory, and big data analyses, the cloud is helping empower businesses of all sizes to focus on innovation rather than infrastructure.
- October 15, 2019Imperva recently revealed the primary cause of a breach that accidentally exposed customer data (which included email addresses, hashed & salted passwords, as well as TLS and API keys).
- August 16, 2019In a survey commissioned by Trend Micro, majority of the respondents shared their concern for the risks in implementing DevOps. Learn why consulting IT security teams in the initiatives can help bridge gaps between production and security.
- July 18, 2019While still in development, cloud solutions are beginning to address their customers' needs for improving online security, complying with regulations, scaling up operations, and exploring new business opportunities.
- December 11, 2018Onze veiligheidsvoorspellingen voor 2019 zijn gebaseerd op de analyse door onze experts van de voortgang van huidige en nieuwe technologieën, gebruikersgedrag, markttrends en hun invloed op het dreigingslandschap.
- June 27, 2018Cloud security has become a significant issue as organizations increasingly move their workload to the cloud. A misconfigured cloud can leave organizations vulnerable to attacks.