Virtualization & Cloud
- May 14, 2020When it comes to cloud computing security, or simply, cloud security, what are the builders’ responsibilities? How can developers and administrators ensure cloud security? This primer discusses the key concepts of cloud security and which areas need to be protected using flexible and comprehensive security solutions.
- May 06, 2020A malicious cryptocurrency miner and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) bot that targets open Docker daemon ports.
- April 27, 2020We provide recommendations for cloud admins on how to formulate a security strategy when using Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- April 14, 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.
- April 08, 2020As the adoption of cloud services grows, organizations need to be informed about how to secure their environment. Our research examines the common threats encountered in the cloud and provides insight on how organizations can better deal with them.
- April 07, 2020A campaign targeted misconfigured Docker Daemon API ports through Kinsing malware.
- March 05, 2020An unsecured Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud storage bucket leaked the data of commuters in the U.K. who use the free Wi-Fi in train stations.
- January 27, 2020An unsecured Amazon S3 bucket was found leaking the data of more than 30,000 individuals. It was discovered to have exposed 85,000 files that included records with sensitive personally identifiable information (PII).
- October 29, 2019A misconfigured cloud-based ElasticSearch database has exposed almost 7.5 million Adobe Creative Cloud user records that include email addresses, member IDs, information on installed Adobe products and subscription statuses, and whether or not they are Adobe e