- April 05, 2021Many employees have set up makeshift work spaces in their homes. This could leave them more susceptible to ransomware attacks that take advantage of vulnerabilities in unsecured spaces.
- December 15, 2020We analyzed the tools, relationships, and behaviors used in a long-standing intrusion of a company after its security team observed malicious C&C traffic.
- June 02, 2020Access control devices that use facial recognition manage entry and exit into an enterprise’s premises. They are essentially the first line of defense for many businesses, but are they secure?
- April 30, 2020Many attackers are switching from file-based malware to memory-based attacks to improve their stealth. “Fileless,” “zero-footprint,” or “living off the land” threats use legitimate applications to carry out malicious activities.
- October 14, 2019The extent with which 5G networks use software is one of the top security issues for mobile networks as well as devices and current technologies (for example, 3G, 4G) that use or incorporate it, according to an EU report supported by the European Commission
- September 23, 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
Information-Stealing Malware with Connections to Ryuk Targets Government, Military, and Financial FilesSeptember 16, 2019A new family of malware with an apparent connection to the notorious Ryuk ransomware was uncovered — but instead of encrypting files, they were found targeting government-, military-, and finance-related files.
- October 18, 2018Continued innovations in mobile technology enable businesses to respond to growing demands. Here are some best practices to make sure that the whole enterprise is protected against constantly evolving threats.
- October 02, 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.