- 10 agosto 2023In this first installment in our series on the challenges of the cybersecurity industry, we explore the underlying causes of the workforce gaps that have long plagued SOC teams.
- 19 aprile 2022The Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard drives thousands of systems every day as a middleware component for machine-to-machine communication with real-time requirements.
- 27 gennaio 2022Following 5G implementation in US airports, we discuss the technical features, security concerns, and potential risks this implementation carries for the industry and its customers, as well as provide some recommendations.
- 23 novembre 2021This latest report examines the landscape of ransomware families, both legacy and more modern threats, in the third quarter of 2021. Our tracking and investigation covered the families themselves and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted.
- 07 aprile 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- 23 febbraio 2021Guardando indietro a un anno senza precedenti, il nostro report annuale sulla cybersecurity esamina i problemi di sicurezza più importanti e cruciali emersi nel 2020.
- 15 dicembre 2020We analyzed the tools, relationships, and behaviors used in a long-standing intrusion of a company after its security team observed malicious C&C traffic.
- 26 novembre 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- 26 agosto 2020Il nostro riepilogo sulla sicurezza del primo semestre 2020 approfondisce le sfide che si presentano durante una pandemia, comprese le minacce associate al Covid-19 e gli attacchi ransomware mirati.