- 12 febbraio 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.
- 24 ottobre 2019From powering video streaming, web-based apps, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, mobile banking, inventory, and big data analyses, the cloud is helping empower businesses of all sizes to focus on innovation rather than infrastructure.
- 15 ottobre 2019Imperva recently revealed the primary cause of a breach that accidentally exposed customer data (which included email addresses, hashed & salted passwords, as well as TLS and API keys).
- 16 agosto 2019In a survey commissioned by Trend Micro, majority of the respondents shared their concern for the risks in implementing DevOps. Learn why consulting IT security teams in the initiatives can help bridge gaps between production and security.
- 18 luglio 2019While still in development, cloud solutions are beginning to address their customers' needs for improving online security, complying with regulations, scaling up operations, and exploring new business opportunities.
- 11 dicembre 2018Le previsioni sulla sicurezza per il 2019 si basano sull'analisi condotta dai nostri esperti sul progresso delle tecnologie attuali ed emergenti, sul comportamento degli utenti e sulle tendenze del mercato.
- 27 giugno 2018Cloud security has become a significant issue as organizations increasingly move their workload to the cloud. A misconfigured cloud can leave organizations vulnerable to attacks.
- 12 giugno 2018With a large number of businesses starting to move toward the hybrid cloud model, the issue of safe cloud environments is more significant than ever.
- 25 maggio 2018Los Angeles County 211 accidentally exposed approximately 3.5 million records logged between 2010 and 2016 due to a misconfigured Amazon S3 server.