- August 17, 2020We found some fake Facebook accounts stolen from influential accounts to sell, change the details, and/or reused for phishing.
- August 11, 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- June 24, 2020In the event of a cyberattack a strong incident response plan can get a business running again with minimal damages. Understand the response process in this playbook.
- June 05, 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- February 04, 2020Advancements in technology continue to grow — and so do the techniques of cyberthreats. Learn how organizations can keep their evolving environments protected through dynamic and advanced security solutions.
- December 03, 2019While ITS' connectivity offers new opportunities for innovation and convenience, it also widens the attack surface and provides new opportunities for cybercriminals to take advantage of, often at enterprises' and the public's expense and safety.
- November 19, 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- October 22, 2019An overview of the evolving risks and attacks that threaten banks and the financial industry, their company partners, and their clients.
- October 14, 2019The extent with which 5G networks use software is one of the top security issues for mobile networks as well as devices and current technologies (for example, 3G, 4G) that use or incorporate it, according to an EU report supported by the European Commission