Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- July 08, 2020In this report, we discussed new ransomware family Avaddon, updates on techniques of other ransomware, and our latest figures.
- July 03, 2020Browser extensions and malicious domains were used in a campaign that aims to track user activity and data.
- June 06, 2020Through investigation of recent cases, we have amassed more information on how Nefilim ransomware operates. Some notable updates are the use of other tools and the description of events that occur within the attack phases.
- June 05, 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- June 03, 2020We have come across a PowerShell script (mailer script) that distributes the Lemon Duck cryptominer through a new propagation method: Covid-19-themed emails with weaponized attachments.
- May 26, 2020An Investigation into the Current Condition of Underground Markets and Cybercriminal Forums
- May 25, 2020We have seen events that point to the resurgence of Qakbot, a multi-component, information-stealing threat first discovered in 2007.
- May 19, 2020A phishing site was found using a spoofed Netflix page to harvest account information, credit card credentials, and other PII.
- May 05, 2020A spam campaign using emails that have Excel file (.xls) attachments has been seen circulating and targeting users in Italy.