- February 25, 2020Complex and persistent threats riddled the cybersecurity landscape of 2019. Ransomware attacks found a niche in high-profile targets, while phishing scams came up with novel subterfuges.
- August 27, 2019Our midyear security roundup highlights threats that made their mark in the first half of 2019, and provides security insights to help users and organizations determine the right solutions and defense strategies against them.
- March 05, 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- March 04, 2019To provide organizations a comprehensive view of the email threat landscape, we look at notable occurrences of advanced email threats used by cybercriminals as well as advanced security techniques that can effectively defend against them.
- February 26, 2019Looking back at the most significant issues of 2018, we saw shifting cybercriminal strategies and lingering security threats. Enterprises faced a multitude of challenges, but careful study of these issues can present opportunities for improvement.
- August 28, 2018A review of the first half of 2018 shows a threat landscape that not only has constant and familiar features but also has morphing and uncharted facets: Ever-present threats steadily grew while emerging ones used stealth.
- March 20, 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
Trend Micro Cloud App Security 2017 Report: Boosting the Security of Office 365 by Blocking 3.4 Million High-Risk ThreatsMarch 20, 2018We looked into the state of email threats and security in 2017 to provide a clearer picture of what organizations are up against — and what can protect them.
- February 27, 2018Routers are the gateways to all internet-connected devices in homes. They could also be potentially welcoming a bevy of home network threats risking users’ information and security. Here we review the most noteworthy home network security events of 2017.