Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- January 18, 2022More organizations are applying a DevOps thought-process and methodology to optimize software development. One of the main tools used in this process is a continuous integration (CI) tool, which automates the integration of code changes from multiple developers working on the same project.
- November 30, 2021We examine an emerging business model that involves access brokers selling direct access to organizations and stolen credentials to other malicious actors.
- November 16, 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- November 10, 2021Our research paper takes a close look at the cybermercenary group Void Balaur's services, activities, and targets.
- October 20, 2021Read about the impact of ransomware to critical industries in 1H, how modern ransomware operators gain initial access to organizations, and what decision-makers can do to defend against this menacing threat.
- October 05, 2021Ransomware as a service (RaaS) equips prospective attackers, even those who possess minimal technical skills and knowledge, with the ammunition they need to launch attacks. This in turn helps ransomware spread quickly to more targets. What exactly is RaaS, and which ransomware families and techniques are associated with it?
- September 29, 2021Our infographic provides a quick and comprehensive overview of Zloader, which has been involved in numerous campaigns over the past few years.
- August 24, 2021Our research provides a detailed analysis of the new tools and techniques used by Earth Baku in its cyberespionage campaign against organizations in the Indo-Pacific region.
- August 23, 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.