- December 16, 2019What is the current state of SCADA vulnerabilities? Staying informed is essential in the fight against exploits and cyberattacks with real-world consequences.
- December 12, 2019We break down the digital attacks against the oil and gas industry and its supply chain.
- November 04, 2019Patch now: Two Chrome zero-days were reported, one of them actively exploited in a campaign. Meanwhile, BlueKeep was initially reported seen in the wild to install a malicious Monero miner.
- October 28, 2019Administrators of NGINX web servers running PHP-FPM are advised to patch a vulnerability (CVE-2019-11043) that can let threat actors execute remote code on vulnerable, NGINX-enabled web servers. Here’s what you need to know.
- March 05, 2019The evolution of smart homes and smart buildings into complex IoT environments reflects the continuing developments in home and industrial automation. Security should not be left behind as increased complexity also means new threats and risks.
- December 04, 2018We looked into MQTT brokers and CoAP servers around the world to assess IoT protocol security. Learn how to prevent risks and secure machine-to-machine (M2M) communications over MQTT and CoAP in our research.
- May 23, 2017A complete discussion of the different vulnerability categories, including case studies of vulnerable SCADA HMIs. The paper also provides a guide for vulnerability researchers, as well as vendors on quick and efficient bug discovery.
- May 03, 2017The modern world relies heavily on industrial robots. But is the current robotics ecosystem secure enough to withstand a cyber attack?
- March 20, 2017Combining SCADA and cloud computing: Are the savings substantial enough to offset the security concerns users may have if they migrate integral SCADA devices to the cloud?