- June 28, 2018Google’s Home smart gadget infrastructure stopped working worldwide. Google released a fix that can be automatically installed after a reboot.
- August 23, 2017An increasing number of home owners are installing internet-enabled voice assistants, creating more convenient and connecetd environments. However, these devices expose users to unique privacy and safety issues.
- May 18, 2017As home routers add more features, securing them becomes more difficult. End users should be aware of the effects of compromise, and how to protect their home routers.
- February 20, 2017What are the threats that should matter to ordinary, everyday users and what can they do to avoid them?
- October 03, 2016Kick off the National Cybersecurity Awareness Month by making sure your online accounts are secure, and that credentials used for one won't compromise another in case of a breach.
- August 04, 2016A number of high-profile social media account hacks demonstrate the importance of secure passwords—and why everyone should enable two-factor authentication on their online accounts. Here's how to do it.
- July 27, 2016Attackers know that sports enthusiasts are more susceptible during the rush and excitement around major events. Here are a few tips to make sure you enjoy a threat-free experience during the 2016 summer games.
- February 08, 2016Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes talks about the security issues that are expected to matter in 2016
- October 06, 2015The National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is all about ensuring a safer and more secure online experience. Here's a list of resources for improving user awareness and online habits.