Social Media Security
- 18 de mayo de 2016Long time users of Linkedin users may very well need to change their passwords once more as a cybercriminal puts the email addresses and passwords of 117 million users up for sale.
- 06 de octubre de 2015The National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is all about ensuring a safer and more secure online experience. Here's a list of resources for improving user awareness and online habits.
- 03 de junio de 2015Major sporting events have become a frequent hook used by cybercriminals for schemes that result in identity theft, financial loss, and reputation damage for their victims. How can you enjoy the game without being played?
- 03 de junio de 2015Facebook just showed how they value users’ privacy by announcing a new option to enable end-to-end encryption on notification emails using PGP.
- 28 de mayo de 2015Professional social networks such as LinkedIn allow users to connect with an audience that not only includes peers and recruiters, but attackers and competitors as well. Here's how you can spot a faker.
- 13 de mayo de 2015While Facebook is still the go-to place for many social purposes, newer social apps make it convenient for teens to capture and share fresh and fleeting moments. Get the latest tips on how to help your teen use them safely.
- 28 de abril de 2015Twitter now gives you the option to send and receive private messages from anyone, including those who aren't in your contact list. Should you opt in?
- 12 de marzo de 2015Learn how to instantly improve your privacy and security by tweaking your social media account settings.
- 10 de marzo de 2015Watch what you click: Cybercriminals are using a video of Adam Levine's audition video to trick users into downloading malicious software.