- 19 de febrero de 2016The US federal court has ordered Apple to comply with an FBI request to unlock the iPhone of one of the San Bernardino shooters. Here’s why Apple said "no," and why it matters.
- 19 de febrero de 2016The world is now more connected than ever. Gartner predicts 25 billion connected devices will be in use by 2020. How is this increased convenience affecting our privacy and security across the globe?
- 18 de febrero de 2016Hackers are at it again. Shortly after news about the Netflix account hack broke out, Spotify is once again under fire for being hacked.
- 09 de febrero de 2016Toy firm Vtech has updated its terms and conditions, transferring the blame on future breaches to their users. In light of this, what can you do when you're dealing with a product that admits to having weak security?
- 28 de enero de 2016In 2014 alone, cybercriminals hacked and exposed the personal information of 110 million Americans—nearly half of the US adult population. In light of Data Privacy Day, here’s what you can do to learn from past security mistakes.
- 15 de enero de 2016Not everyone is aware of—or is willing to learn about—the conditions stipulated in the permissions of apps before they allow access. Are your apps compromising your privacy?
- 07 de enero de 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.
- 21 de diciembre de 20152015 has been an interesting year in security, and despite its ups and downs, we're still hopeful for the year ahead. Here are our wishes for a safer year ahead.
- 04 de diciembre de 2015Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes addresses current political views on encryption, the absurdities of creating mandatory backdoors, and how it could affect data protection and cyber security.