- 30 de junio de 2016Over 689,000 medical records and 9.3 million health insurance records were recently found being sold in the deep web. What happens to the stolen data, and how much is personal information worth in the online black market?
- 24 de junio de 20161.5 million active users of cloud-based backup firm, Carbonite, are forced to reset passwords following the recent discovery of a reused password attack.
- 22 de junio de 2016Following spate of mega-breaches, unauthorized login attempts in several web services and online platforms rise, including recently-reported reused password attacks on Github and Citrix.
- 20 de junio de 2016Multinational tech company, Acer, recently divulged details of a data breach that imperiled almost a year’s worth of personal information of users via its e-Commerce site.
- 18 de junio de 2016Forty five million records have been uncovered online from users of over 1,100 websites and online communities from known website aggregator, VerticalScope.com
- 18 de mayo de 2016From January to May 2016, we asked respondents from all over the world to gauge their company’s readiness in different areas identified in our 2016 Trend Micro Security Predictions.
- 27 de abril de 2016Users are reporting incidents of phantom trips charged to their credit cards--a year after stolen Uber accounts were found being traded in dark web marketplaces.
- 15 de abril de 2016The House Judiciary Committee has approved a measure that would require a warrant for anyone’s old email. Will the Congress ultimately approve a bill granting more privacy?
- 25 de febrero de 2016A compromised database of child tracker app, uKnowkids, leaked not just millions of text messages, photos, and thousands of customer profiles, but also troves of corporate data.