- 21 de julio de 2015Online "cheating network" Ashley Madison recently got hacked, and the hackers are threatening to expose its users' personal information unless their demands are met. The interesting part: They're not asking for money.
- 01 de julio de 2015Going on a European vacation this summer? Here are some of the threats we've seen that target travelers and tourists, from phishing pages that use vacation-related keywords to risky mobile apps found in the region.
- 24 de junio de 2015There are privacy and security risks involved in connecting to public or 'free' Wi-fi hotspots. Here's a 4-step guide to setting up a virtual private network (VPN) for the times when you have to connect to unfamiliar networks.
- 10 de junio de 2015In light of recent incidents that exposed security holes in U.S. government agency systems, President Barrack Obama issued a memorandum mandating the strict use of secure connection protocols on all publicly accessible websites and services.
- 05 de junio de 2015The US House of Representatives voted to end the bulk collection of phone metadata being done by the NSA, aiming to strike a better balance between national security and privacy. But how will things change and what will it mean to you?
- 03 de junio de 2015Facebook just showed how they value users’ privacy by announcing a new option to enable end-to-end encryption on notification emails using PGP.
- 27 de mayo de 2015What to do after your mobile device gets lost or stolen, and tips to make sure that if you do lose your device, it's the only thing you lose.
- 22 de mayo de 2015Personal information of the users of online adult dating site AdultFriendFinder have reportedly been leaked, with intimate details that open them up to extortion.
- 18 de mayo de 2015Understanding the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services used in each organization’s network, the data/telemetry collected and sent outside it, as well as the challenges caused by the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT).