- 07 de marzo de 2019We look at the most pervasive information stealers, ransomware, and cryptocurrency-mining malware in the Americas in 2018 and how they highlight the significance of proactive threat detection and incident response capabilities.
- 29 de enero de 2019Owners and administrators of WordPress websites that use the “Total Donations” plugin are advised to remove the plugin after a zero-day vulnerability and design flaws were seen actively exploited in the wild.
- 20 de diciembre de 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.
- 29 de noviembre de 2018Advertising for legal services is slowly but surely advancing. Lawyers first won the right to advertise in newspapers, then they progressed to phone books, and now they have moved online.
- 29 de octubre de 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
- 23 de octubre de 2018A critical factor contributing to the increasing expenses on mobile phones is fraud. Recently, the cost of criminal telecom equipment has decreased to the point that individuals can launch attacks. Read our report produced in collaboration with Europol.
- 02 de octubre de 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- 12 de julio de 2018Addressing the need for a more efficient way to defend against spam in the early 2000s, the antispam industry turned to machine learning. The effect: Overall cyberdefense was enhanced to catch approximately 95 percent of spam.
- 24 de mayo de 2018VPNFilter malware has infected routers in more than 54 countries and can be used for attacks, intelligence collection, and destroying devices in a single command worldwide, affecting both enterprise and home networks.