Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 10 de febrero de 2020Trend Micro researchers detect a spam campaign targeting South Korea. Cybercriminals send out emails written as a notice from the Korean Fair Trade Commission.
- 07 de febrero de 2020Trickbot and Emotet were concealed by using text from articles about #Trump and placing them in the file metadata.
- 06 de febrero de 2020Researchers discovered a vulnerability in smart light bulbs that can allow hackers to install malware and infect other IoT devices.
- 05 de febrero de 2020Vulnerable video surveillance storage systems are exploited by the two Mirai variants, SORA and UNSTABLE.
- 04 de febrero de 2020US government contractor Electronic Warfare Associates (EWA) was infected with Ryuk ransomware, compromising web servers and subsidiary websites.
- 03 de febrero de 20205 years after the Ashley Madison breach, cybercriminals still capitalize on the incident by introducing a new sextortion scheme.
- 31 de enero de 2020Cybercriminals used the 2019-nCoV scare to trick people into downloading email attachments that carry the Emotet malware.
- 30 de enero de 2020Cybercriminals were found selling over 30 million credit card details from around 40K U.S. states and 100 countries.
- 29 de enero de 2020The Interpol, together with the Indonesian National Police, announced the arrest of three Indonesian men suspected of being behind Magecart attacks.