Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 30 de marzo de 2020At least 25 people allegedly including a kingpin were arrested for card fraud by Russian federal investigators.
- 26 de marzo de 2020There has been an influx of employees signing in remotely to corporate networks and using cloud-based applications. But this shift could also open doors to security risks. Where should security fit in?
- 23 de marzo de 2020New ransomware variant Nefilim is distributed through exposed Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and threatens to release stolen data to the public.
- 18 de marzo de 2020Paradise ransomware can now spread through Internet Query Files.
- 17 de marzo de 2020Trend Micro researchers detected a new Ursnif campaign that targets Japan and spreads through malicious word document files.
- 13 de marzo de 2020New variants of notorious banking trojan Trickbot was distributed via DLL and had features that focus on Windows 10.
- 12 de marzo de 2020While the .NET framework is originally intended to help software engineers, cybercriminals have found a way to abuse its features to compile and execute malware on the fly.
- 09 de marzo de 2020Nemty ransomware was spread through love letter emails, complete with romantic email subjects and nothing but a winky emoticon in the email body.
- 27 de febrero de 2020The Reading Municipality Light Department was attacked by ransomware.