- 15 de agosto de 2023This report discusses the state of generative artificial intelligence (AI) in the cybercriminal underground: how cybercriminals are using ChatGPT, how they're adding ChatGPT features to their criminal products, and how they’re trying to remove censorship to ask ChatGPT anything.
- 08 de agosto de 2023Nuestros datos de gestión de riesgos de superficie de ataque (ASRM) mostraron que en Estados Unidos, Brasil e India se detectó la mayor cantidad de eventos de riesgo en la primera mitad de 2023.
- 04 de agosto de 2023This report discusses how malicious actors will be able to deploy harpoon whaling attacks, which are highly targeted whaling attacks on specific groups of powerful and high-ranking individuals, by abusing AI tools.
- 28 de junio de 2023This article gives an overview of the elements of virtual kidnapping and how malicious actors use social engineering tactics and abuse AI voice cloning tools and ChatGPT to launch these attacks.
- 07 de marzo de 2023Nuestro informe anual de ciberseguridad arroja luz sobre las principales preocupaciones de seguridad que surgieron y prevalecieron en 2022.
- 15 de diciembre de 2022Our research looks at the potential evolutions and revolutions in the current ransomware landscape based on significant triggers and catalysts. We highlight the specific developments (triggers) that could cause gradual changes (evolutions) before sparking more drastic transformations (revolutions).
- 22 de noviembre de 2022We discuss key trends in the ransomware threat landscape from April to September 2022. Data from RaaS and extortion groups’ leak sites, open-source intelligence (OSINT) research, and the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ points to LockBit, BlackCat, Black Basta, and Karakurt as the most active groups with the most victims.
- 20 de octubre de 2022From articles to hackathons, cybercriminals are resorting to crowdsourcing to find more ways to exploit systems. In this article, we tackle these contests, explore their results, and anticipate their possible impacts on the work of cybersecurity defenders.
- 24 de agosto de 2022Cybercriminal groups cannot operate independently. To keep their operations up and running, they need specific services provided by third parties. We investigate one such business that has been integral to the activities of a number of high-profile gangs.