Spam: Spam is unwanted and unsolicited bulk email. Over 95% of all email today is spam. Read more
- February 23, 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.
- August 26, 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- April 21, 2020A spam campaign that spreads the Ursnif spyware has attachments named after an Australian insurance provider.
Negasteal/Agent Tesla Now Gets Delivered via Removable Drives, Steals Credentials from Becky! Internet MailDecember 19, 2019We have recently spotted a Negasteal/Agent Tesla variant (detected by Trend Micro as Worm.Win32.NEGASTEAL.B) that uses a new delivery vector: removable drives.
- September 18, 2019The threat actors operating the Emotet malware broke its nearly four-month hiatus by launching a spate of malicious spam emails targeting German-, Italian-, Polish-, and English-speaking users.
- June 28, 2019A malicious spam campaign conducted in April used ISO image files to deliver the notorious LokiBot and NanoCore trojans.
- May 30, 2019HawkEye Reborn v8.0 and v9.0, the latest iterations of the old but notorious keylogging malware, were spotted in spam campaigns targeting business users.
- April 24, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a sextortion scheme targeting Italian-speaking users. The scheme is notable in that the hackers are now also using Bitcoin Cash as one of their preferred cryptocurrencies.
- April 12, 2019The threat actors behind Emotet are hijacking older email threads and reviving them with new replies to make their messages seem more convincing.