Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 05 dezembro 20232024 is poised to be a hotbed for new challenges in cybersecurity as the economic and political terrains continue to undergo digitization and enterprises increasingly leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), the cloud, and Web3 technologies. While these innovations are expected to lend a hand to organizations, they also provide opportunities for cybercriminals by promising big returns, more streamlined operations on wider impact zones, and more targeted victims.
- 21 novembro 2023Kubernetes, also known as K8s, is a very complex open-source platform that requires detailed attention to security. Despite previous efforts to increase its security, Kubernetes remains insecure by default and requires different security tools to protect the cluster.
- 08 agosto 2023In this year’s Midyear Roundup, we look at the major events in the first half of 2023 and draw a picture of the threat landscape from behaviors and patterns observed in the threat landscape to stay ahead and prepare for risks in the second half of the year.
- 27 julho 2023This article, the final part of a two-part series, focuses on the details of our technical findings and analyses of select residential proxies and CAPTCHA-solving services.
- 26 junho 2023This article, the first of a two-part series, provides insights on how abusers and cybercriminals use residential proxies and CAPTCHA-solving services to enable bots, scrapers, and stuffers, and proposes security countermeasures for organizations.
- 07 março 2023Our annual cybersecurity report sheds light on the major security concerns that surfaced and prevailed in 2022.
- 13 dezembro 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- 24 outubro 2022The technological leaps of the Fourth Industrial Revolution may have made production machinery more efficient, but these have also put manufacturers in the crosshairs of cybercriminals. Our research tackles the risks that computer numerical control (CNC) machines now face as they’re integrated into today’s networked factories.
- 05 outubro 2022Remote and hybrid workplaces are now the norm. We highlight some risks and threats to these setups and detail recommendations for organizations to keep their diffused labor pool secure.