Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 26 outubro 2018We came across a spam campaign targeting users with the BEBLOH banking trojan. We detected the rather quick campaign on October 24, over 90 percent of which were targeting Japanese-speaking users.
- 18 outubro 2018Continued innovations in mobile technology enable businesses to respond to growing demands. Here are some best practices to make sure that the whole enterprise is protected against constantly evolving threats.
- 02 outubro 2018Fileless malware is a growing threat in 2018 and requires sophisticated detection tools to find and block it. Microsoft finds two obfuscated and malicious scripts which were using the Sharpshooter technique.
- 27 setembro 2018Security researchers recently discovered a banking trojan named DanaBot being distributed to European countries via spam emails. Here’s what users and businesses need to know about this threat and how managed detection and response can help address it.
- 24 setembro 2018Akamai researchers found an increase in credential stuffing attacks on the financial sector after observing over 30 billion malicious login attempts from November 2017 to June 2018.
- 19 setembro 2018If you're dealing with a hacked email account, don't take it lightly. It could lead to more serious problems that affect your finances and reputation. Here's a list of things you should do if you just got hacked.
- 19 setembro 2018New malware family Xbash combines multiple threats targeting vulnerable Linux and Microsoft servers. Combining multiple payload capabilities, enterprises are recommended to patch and monitor patching and recovery procedures to mitigate this threat.
- 18 setembro 2018Security researchers reported that cybercriminals have been targeting Kodi patrons with malicious Kodi add-ons that push cryptocurrency-mining malware binaries on Windows and Linux operating systems via a Python code.
- 14 setembro 2018Cryptocurrency-mining malware is not the only type of cryptocurrency-related threat — cybercriminals have resorted to using various tools and techniques designed to scam cryptocurrency exchange users, pilfer their funds, or steal their personal information.