- November 26, 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- October 31, 2019As we integrate more IoT devices into important operations, and store sensitive data in them, we also have to wrestle with the problem of security.
- October 24, 2019Researchers recently demonstrated how security issues in Amazon Alexa Google Home devices can be abused to phish and eavesdrop on their owners. Here's what you need to know.
- July 30, 2019The different threat scenarios that can happen to a smart home illustrate that compromised IoT devices can affect not just users' comfort and convenience but also their safety.
- December 27, 2016Based on the incidents we saw in 2016 and glimpse of the future we made in our cybersecurity predictions for the coming year, here are the essential cybersecurity resolutions enterprises need to make in 2017.
- August 05, 2014Buying into the Internet of Things starts out with smart home devices. Unfortunately, connecting your home devices to the Internet has its drawbacks. Here are some important factors to consider before buying smart devices for the home.
- April 25, 2014Are you a digital hoarder? Unnecessary files can strain on your computer’s memory. But there are ways to rid your life of digital clutter. You can start by taking account of those things you use to access and exchange digital information.
- February 24, 2014What you need to know about mobile privacy, and what you need to do to prevent cybercriminals from getting to the files and information on your mobile device.
- April 29, 2013Constant device use can result in wear and tear. Left untreated, these issues could lead to system malfunction and data loss. Little tweaks can boost your devices' performance and keep your data safe.