Protection from Spear Phishing and Targeted Attacks
Enhanced web reputation, document exploit detection, sandbox execution analysis, and custom threat intelligence provide comprehensive security from email threats, including spear phishing attacks associated with APTs and other targeted threats.
- Detects known and unknown exploits in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, and other document formats
- Performs malware execution analysis, and generates custom threat intelligence and adaptive security updates with optional Deep Discovery Analyser integration
- Stops threats from entering your environment with immediate protection based on leading global threat intelligence
DLP Add-on Module
Extends your existing security to support compliance and prevent data loss. Integrated DLP simplifies data protection by giving you visibility and control of data in motion and at rest.
- Tracks sensitive data flowing through your email system and in the mail store
- Accelerates setup and improves accuracy with over 200 compliance templates
- Simplifies deployment with an add-on for immediate DLP, requiring no additional hardware or software, enabling granular Lightweight Directory Access Protocol-based policy enforcement
- Enables compliance personnel to centrally manage DLP policies and violations across other Trend Micro products from endpoint to gateway with Control Manager
Optimised for Domino
ScanMail is a native 64-bit application which is tightly integrated with your Domino environment to efficiently protect email with the least overhead.
- Includes full cluster support
- Manages threats with a single update server across platforms
- Supports remote management
Powerful Configuration and Management
- Enables automated tasks and scripted installation
- Reduces IT costs with easy administration
Unique Reputation Technology to Block Spam, Phishing, and Malware
Uses big data analytics and predictive technology to correlate file, web, and email reputation data in the cloud for immediate protection from emerging threats
- Checks for malicious links within both the email body and attachments to block phishing attacks via enhanced web reputation
- Drops up to 85 percent of all incoming email using email sender reputation to free network resources
- Stops more spam than other security solutions according to independent tests