Negasteal/Agent Tesla Now Gets Delivered via Removable Drives, Steals Credentials from Becky! Internet MailDecember 19, 2019We have recently spotted a Negasteal/Agent Tesla variant (detected by Trend Micro as Worm.Win32.NEGASTEAL.B) that uses a new delivery vector: removable drives.
- December 13, 2019Researchers found hundreds of malicious Android apps to steal users' information, install adware, and access devices via excessive permissions.
- December 03, 2019Researchers discovered a vulnerability in Android devices that allows malware to hijack legitimate apps. Using this vulnerability, cybercriminals could trick users into granting permissions to their malicious apps and provide openings for phishing pages.
- November 27, 2019Counterfeit apps were found carrying a new version of the Android banking trojan called Ginp to steal user login credentials and credit card details.
- October 22, 2019A security company found cryptocurrency miner malware running undetected in more than half of the workstations in a European international airport.
- September 24, 2019With the growing popularity of remote working arrangements in enterprises, we revisit the security threats and recommendations for IoT devices interchangeably connected to the network at home and in the office.
- September 18, 2019The threat actors operating the Emotet malware broke its nearly four-month hiatus by launching a spate of malicious spam emails targeting German-, Italian-, Polish-, and English-speaking users.
- August 15, 2019A look into the cybersecurity risks surrounding critical infrastructures integrated with industrial internet of things (IIoT), and the recommendations to mitigate against these threats.
- August 14, 2019Researchers observed APT group Cloud Atlas with a new malware campaign, combining modular and polymorphic routines for evasion and persistence.