- November 11, 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes shares his insights on how companies and law enforcement agencies should act together to prevent more data breach incidents from happening in the future.
- November 04, 2014A lot of mobile apps and online services offer to protect your identity by promising to delete or encrypt your data or give you the option to turn off tracking. But is the concept of online anonymity really that simple?
- October 20, 2014Recent data breaches in big enterprises make one thing clear: data privacy and protection is a concern for all organizations, not just large ones. Data privacy isn't just a “big business“ problem. Even smaller organizations are at risk.
- October 15, 2014The breach of investment banking firm JP Morgan Chase has caused the leak of one of the largest number of records to date, reportedly affecting an estimated 76 million households and 7 million small businesses.
- October 15, 2014Around a year after the massive Target data breach, two more well-known brands have confirmed that they have been breached through infected point-of-sale systems.
- September 26, 2014The evolution of PoS RAM Scraper malware, from their humble beginnings to the industrialized threats that they've become.
- September 25, 2014Island hopping is a technique where an attacker doesn't go straight for their targets. Instead, attackers go after their target’s affiliates first – preferably smaller companies who may not be as protected.
- September 11, 2014A list of five million Gmail accounts, paired with what appear to be passwords, was leaked in a popular Russian cryptocurrency forum.
- September 10, 2014Roughly a week after a massive batch of stolen and debit cards went on sale in the underground market pointing to a breach in large retail giant Home Depot, the company confirms that their payment systems have been compromised.