- April 19, 2022The Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard drives thousands of systems every day as a middleware component for machine-to-machine communication with real-time requirements.
- January 27, 2022Following 5G implementation in US airports, we discuss the technical features, security concerns, and potential risks this implementation carries for the industry and its customers, as well as provide some recommendations.
- November 23, 2021This latest report examines the landscape of ransomware families, both legacy and more modern threats, in the third quarter of 2021. Our tracking and investigation covered the families themselves and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- February 23, 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.
- December 15, 2020We analyzed the tools, relationships, and behaviors used in a long-standing intrusion of a company after its security team observed malicious C&C traffic.
- November 26, 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- August 26, 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- August 17, 2020We found some fake Facebook accounts stolen from influential accounts to sell, change the details, and/or reused for phishing.