Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 28 settembre 2014It seems like the floodgates have truly opened for Shellshock-related attacks. Another exploit attack has been detected, targeting a financial institution in China.
- 26 settembre 2014Shellshock update: more attacks that exploit the Shellshock vulnerability have been detected, including exploit attempts in Brazil that seem to be targeting government institutions.
- 26 settembre 2014There are new reports that mention incidents of botnet attacks that leveraged Shellshock against certain institutions. A botnet is a network of infected computers/systems.
- 26 settembre 2014Shortly after the Bash vulnerability known as Shellshock was discovered, we've seen attacks using it to deliver DDoS malware onto Linux systems. Bigger, badder attacks are to be expected. What are some of the other potential scenarios?
- 26 settembre 2014Another existing widespread vulnerability known as Shellshock has been found, threatening to compromise millions of systems, servers and devices. What is it, who is affected, and what can you do?
- 25 settembre 2014The Bash vulnerability was reportedly already being exploited in the wild, only several hours after news first broke out. At least one sampled malware is capable of launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- 25 settembre 2014A serious vulnerability has been found in the Bash command shell commonly used by most Linux distributions. This vulnerability allows an attacker to run commands, such as remote code execution, on an affected system.
- 23 settembre 2014IoE communication layers and protocols, how they can be vulnerable to attack, and how they can be protected.
- 15 settembre 2014Certain versions of Google Wallet and Alipay in-app payment SDKs contain a vulnerability that could allow phishing attacks. Our analysis of the two SDKs describes the vulnerability in detail.