Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 17 settembre 2015The FBI released a Public Service Announcement that warns about the potential security risks of the IoT. Learn more about these risks and their real-life consequences.
- 08 settembre 2015The Pwn2Own hacking competition at the PacSec conference in Tokyo has lost one if its biggest sponsors as HP pulls out over legal concerns regarding the recent changes to the Wassenaar Arrangement.
- 29 agosto 2015Car hacks are no longer science fiction, it’s now reality. And it holds a stark future for us if it’s not addressed and fast.
- 26 agosto 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.
- 20 agosto 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- 18 agosto 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- 13 agosto 2015From the fallout from the Hacking Team leak to the increased risks of using OS x, iOS, Android, and Flash Player, here's a look at how vulnerabilities shaped the threat landscape so far this year—and what to expect for the second half of 2015.
- 11 agosto 2015Earlier this year, a PoC malware that could infect Apple Macs through a Thunderbolt accessory was introduced. The sequel to the “Thunderstrike“ exploit doesn’t need physical access and can now be delivered online—just like PC threats.
- 31 luglio 2015Sending malicious apps via MMS isn't just the only way to exploit the Stagefright vulnerability. Another flaw in the system's mediaserver component involves its inability to properly handle a malformed MP4 file, which leads to a bug that could be explo