Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 22 gennaio 2015A new zero-day vulnerability has been discovered that affects the most current version of Adobe Flash.
- 14 gennaio 2015Every year there are several zero-days and tons of undisclosed vulnerabilities fixed by software vendors. 2014 was a little different. Here are some of the year's most notable, and the lessons we can learn from them.
- 12 gennaio 2015A list of the best security practices that enterprises can apply based on Trend Micro's security predictions for 2015.
- 09 gennaio 2015Video games have reached a point where it's rare for one to not feature an online component, since connectivity enhances the experience. Unfortunately, it also opens up the user and the platform to a number of risks. What can a gamer do?
- 06 gennaio 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- 26 dicembre 2014A collaboration between Trend Micro and Facebook found attacks that actively attempt to exploit an existing vulnerability. The attack targets Facebook users via a link in a particular page that leads to a malicious site.
- 02 dicembre 2014A look into the threat landscape during the third quarter of 2014 reveals the loopholes and vulnerabilities in often overlooked targets such as routers and PoS systems that were used as attack vectors.
- 19 novembre 2014Microsoft has released an out-of-band security bulletin (MS14-068) that addresses a vulnerability in various versions of Windows, stating that the vulnerability is already being used in “limited, targeted attacks”.
- 14 novembre 2014Microsoft released 16 security updates during its Patch Tuesday release for November 2014, including one for the Windows OLE Automation Array Remote Code Execution Vulnerability that affects almost all Windows versions.