- 21 août 2017Cyberespionage group Turla is reportedly targeting invitees, guests, and nation-state participants of the upcoming G20 task force summit in Hamburg, Germany with a backdoor named KopiLuwak.
- 20 juillet 2017Recent phishing incidents show that attackers are adopting new techniques and reusing old methods to target users and enterprises.
- 04 mai 2017A new attack targeting Gmail users involves a fake Google Docs application.
- 10 mars 2017The basic facts about cyber propaganda and the methods used by modern propagandists
- 10 février 2017Despite being one of the oldest scams on the internet, phishing continues to be a significant problem for both individuals and organizations. Here are some methods to identify and deal with potential phishing attempts.
- 30 janvier 2017Email remains an important communication tool for business organizations. Unfortunately, its widespread use also makes it an ideal platform for cybercrime. Here are some tips for dealing with email-based threats.
- 09 août 2016A recent surge in tech support scams show that this particular method of coercion is still thriving. New tactics and avenues of attack deceive people who are more familiar with the traditional techniques. Find out how to spot and manage these scams.
- 09 juin 2016Business Email Compromise schemes are one of the biggest threats to companies to date. One carefully crafted email sent to the right person can cost a company millions of dollars. How is it done and what makes it so effective?
- 27 mai 2016Millions of Amazon.com customers are advised to be on guard with latest reports of a massive phishing campaign targeting users of the popular e-commerce platform with the Locky ransomware.