- 27 mai 2016Scam artist behind the hacking of Google and Apple accounts pleads guilty on using phishing schemes to target victims.
- 26 mai 2016Austria-based Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (FACC), a major designer and manufacturer of aircraft components and systems, falls prey to a business email compromise (BEC) scheme that cost the company over 42 million euros in losses.
- 07 avril 2016The IRS issued another security warning regarding an uptick of phishing cases targeting residents of Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
- 04 avril 2016Tax information thieves are on the prowl—yet again—with attacks that continue to trick organizations into giving up W-2 tax information.
- 29 mars 2016A spear-phishing attack on Tidewater Community College compromised tax information of 3,000 employees, exposing them risks of tax fraud.
- 24 mars 2016Tax information of 21,000 employees of Sprouts Farmers Market are at risk after a phishing attack successfully lured a payroll employee to send 2015 W-2 forms to an unknown recipient.
- 21 mars 2016Researchers shared information on a successful series of attacks made by a cybercriminal group that stole a total of $25.7 million dollars from Russian banks between August 2015 and February 2016.
- 08 mars 2016Storage device manufacturing company Seagate, announced a successful phishing attack that placed a number of present and former employees at risk of potential tax fraud.
- 01 mars 2016Popular photo- and video-sharing app Snapchat announced they've been hit by a phishing attack that stole payroll information of former and current employees, and the details of their quick response.