Business Email Compromise
- 16 avril 2018Due to BEC’s evolving and treacherous nature, run-of-the-mill best practices and security solutions have become weak to withstand attacks. Find out how advanced solutions that utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning help in defending against BEC.
- 20 mars 2018Les incidents majeurs de sécurité survenus l'an passé mettent ce paradoxe en évidence, et leurs répercussions rendent la mise en œuvre de protections intelligentes d'autant plus importante.
- 20 mars 2018We looked into the state of email threats and security in 2017 to provide a clearer picture of what organizations are up against — and what can protect them.
- 18 janvier 2018We looked at BEC-related incidents over a span of nine months to see emerging and present trends from BEC incidents, examine the tools and techniques used by cybercriminals, and analyze the data to give us an overall picture of what BEC looks like today.
- 05 décembre 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- 11 septembre 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.
- 25 août 2017This primer discusses how Business Email Compromise makes inroads in small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises and how to avoid being a victim of this billion-dollar scam.
- 20 juin 2017How do we distinguish Business Process Compromise (BPC) from targeted attacks? Can Business Email Compromise (BEC) be considered BPC? All three share similarities, but knowing their distinctions can help enterprises fine-tune their defensive measures.
- 28 février 2017The 2016 threat landscape was riddled with threats that set new record highs: new ransomware families, BEC scams across the world, and vulnerabilities found in widely used platforms. Stay ahead of the current business threats with our latest security roundup.