Business Email Compromise
- 30 janvier 2017Organizations can step up their defenses against CEO fraud by knowing how to identify the signs that an e-mail is being used for the scam. What are the signs to watch out for?
- 30 janvier 2017Email remains an important communication tool for business organizations. Unfortunately, its widespread use also makes it an ideal platform for cybercrime. Here are some tips for dealing with email-based threats.
- 06 décembre 2016The plateau of ransomware, more business process compromise, and the boom of cyberpropaganda—what big security concerns should we expect in 2017?
- 21 septembre 2016A Wall Street technology firm was sued by investment firm, Tillage after losing $6M in a Business Email Compromise (BEC) scam reportedly due to the negligence of the former’s employee.
- 23 août 2016Ransomware and BEC scams lead the wave of threats that are turning 2016 into the Year of Online Extortion. Learn how these have changed the landscape and how organizations can protect themselves in our midyear security roundup.
- 16 juin 2016The FBI has released another public service announcement addressing the sudden spike in the pernicious business email compromise (BEC) scams.
- 09 juin 2016Business Email Compromise schemes are one of the biggest threats to companies to date. One carefully crafted email sent to the right person can cost a company millions of dollars. How is it done and what makes it so effective?
- 09 juin 2016It should not come as a surprise that company executives (particularly the CEO and President) and other revered high-level employees get to be impersonated often for criminal reasons.
- 08 juin 2016For the many medium to large size companies interested in a single vendor suite solution that features cross-solution visibility and manageability, Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Complete is an excellent choice.