Virtualization & Cloud
- 06 de noviembre de 2017A misconfigured Amazon S3 bucket has accidentally compromised 48,270 personally identifiable information (PII) from Australian employees working in government agencies, banks, and a utility company.
- 26 de septiembre de 2017Misconfigured cloud servers continue to be a problem. As cloud services are rapidly gaining ground globally and across all industries, many organizations adopt the technology without fully securing it.
- 07 de septiembre de 2017In a data-driven world where information is often a company’s most valuable asset, protecting data is more important than it’s ever been.
- 20 de agosto de 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- 31 de marzo de 2015Observe World Backup Day by learning why you should back up, what to back up, where to store them, when you should do it, and how to do it.
- 14 de enero de 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.