Virtualization & Cloud
- 19 de agosto de 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- 11 de agosto de 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- 27 de julio de 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- 14 de julio de 2020Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a key DevOps practice that bolsters agile software development. In this report, we identify security risk areas in IaC implementations and the best practices in securing them in hybrid cloud environments.
- 27 de mayo de 2020Cloud-native security adopts the defense-in-depth approach and divides the security strategies utilized in cloud-native systems into four different layers which are seen in “The 4Cs of Cloud-native Security.”
- 14 de mayo de 2020When it comes to cloud computing security, or simply, cloud security, what are the builders’ responsibilities? How can developers and administrators ensure cloud security? This primer discusses the key concepts of cloud security and which areas need to be protected using flexible and comprehensive security solutions.
- 06 de mayo de 2020A malicious cryptocurrency miner and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) bot that targets open Docker daemon ports.
- 27 de abril de 2020We provide recommendations for cloud admins on how to formulate a security strategy when using Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- 14 de abril de 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.