- 28 de noviembre de 2018DevOps entails pivotal shifts. Among them is the way monitoring and auditing are carried out. As requirements and technologies for developing, vetting, and deploying applications change, the requisites for monitoring and auditing also change.
- 03 de septiembre de 2018A hacking campaign was uncovered that has so far affected more than 7,339 websites running on the Magento e-commerce platform. The attacks involve injecting MagentoCore, a malicious payment card data-stealing script, into the affected websites.
- 29 de agosto de 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?
- 24 de agosto de 2018Users of the Apache Struts are urged to update to its latest version after security researchers uncovered a critical remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability in the web application development framework.
- 02 de agosto de 2018How can DevOps — complemented with multilayered security solutions — align with the GDPR’s mandate of data protection by design and default?
- 27 de junio de 2018Cloud security has become a significant issue as organizations increasingly move their workload to the cloud. A misconfigured cloud can leave organizations vulnerable to attacks.
- 12 de junio de 2018With a large number of businesses starting to move toward the hybrid cloud model, the issue of safe cloud environments is more significant than ever.
- 22 de mayo de 2018Here are some considerations and best practices that developers, IT operations professionals, and system administrators should take into account in securing the infrastructures that power the applications they use.
- 20 de abril de 2018An audit of source codes in certain web applications found that 85 percent contained vulnerabilities, with finance and banking-related web applications the most susceptible.