- 13 dezembro 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- 07 dezembro 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.
- 08 dezembro 2020The seismic events of 2020 have created long-lasting changes in work environments across the globe, and opened up new attack avenues for cybercriminals. Cybersecurity will help enterprises and ordinary users adapt safely to these new conditions.
- 19 novembro 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- 12 agosto 2019According to a new report, ransomware attacks against businesses increased by 363% percent year-over-year. There has also been a greater number of ransomware attacks targeting different public sectors and local governments since the start of 2019.
- 07 agosto 2019According to a report by Accenture and the Ponemon Institute, on the average, financial organizations with 5,000+ employees each lose US$18.5 million in direct cybercrime costs.
- 04 junho 2019Unknown threats trigger gray alerts from endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools on a day-to-day basis. But what is it about these gray alerts that warrant a deeper look and how can MDR help?
- 18 março 2019Google posted that they removed more than 2 billion fraudulent ads and accounts, and will release an ads policy manager in April to guide legitimate advertisers and publishers for compliant ad campaigns.
- 15 março 2019As cybersecurity technology becomes better at detecting email-based threats, attackers continue to employ leveled up social engineering tactics – such as phishing – to increase the likelihood of users falling for fraud, identity theft, or spoofing.