Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 17 setembro 2019Our research highlights the current and new risks that the financial industry will have to defend against, and predict how cybercriminals will abuse and attack Open Banking.
- 16 setembro 2019A new family of malware with an apparent connection to the notorious Ryuk ransomware was uncovered — but instead of encrypting files, they were found targeting government-, military-, and finance-related files.
- 13 setembro 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?
- 10 setembro 2019Understanding current and future threats to the internet of things (IoT) can help shape how we secure this technology that is increasingly becoming integral to today's world. What insights can be reaped from the cybercrime underground?
- 06 setembro 2019Amidst news of the Satori author pleading guilty, researchers found over 600,000 exposed GPS trackers due to the use of a default password.
- 04 setembro 2019A recently discovered email scheme reportedly deployed by a hacking group called ChaosCC claims to have hijacked recipients’ computers and recorded videos of them while watching adult content.
- 02 setembro 2019Dubai and Taiwan were hit by two separate ransomware attacks. Several hospitals in Taiwan and a Dubai-based contracting firm were affected.
- 30 agosto 2019Stolen cellphones can lead to stolen information and credentials through the combination of both traditional crimes and phishing attacks.
- 29 agosto 2019Cybercriminals are trying to scam Instagram users out of their login credentials via fake two-factor authentication notifications.