- 15 dezembro 2022Our research looks at the potential evolutions and revolutions in the current ransomware landscape based on significant triggers and catalysts. We highlight the specific developments (triggers) that could cause gradual changes (evolutions) before sparking more drastic transformations (revolutions).
LockBit and Black Basta Are the Most Active RaaS Groups as Victim Count Rises: Ransomware in Q2 and Q3 202222 novembro 2022We discuss key trends in the ransomware threat landscape from April to September 2022. Data from RaaS and extortion groups’ leak sites, open-source intelligence (OSINT) research, and the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ points to LockBit, BlackCat, Black Basta, and Karakurt as the most active groups with the most victims.
- 20 outubro 2022From articles to hackathons, cybercriminals are resorting to crowdsourcing to find more ways to exploit systems. In this article, we tackle these contests, explore their results, and anticipate their possible impacts on the work of cybersecurity defenders.
- 24 agosto 2022Cybercriminal groups cannot operate independently. To keep their operations up and running, they need specific services provided by third parties. We investigate one such business that has been integral to the activities of a number of high-profile gangs.
- 08 agosto 2022Innovators are diving into a new and immersive virtual space, but with new technology comes new threats. We bring forward possible problematic issues that metaverse pioneers should be wary of.
- 24 maio 2022Our research uncovers the tools and techniques used by Earth Berberoka across different platforms to target online gambling sites.
LockBit, Conti, and BlackCat Lead Pack Amid Rise in Active RaaS and Extortion Groups: Ransomware in Q1 202223 maio 2022This report delves into the ransomware threat landscape of the first quarter of 2022, with a focus on the three most successful ransomware families and the types of industries and organizations that were affected by their attacks.
- 26 abril 2022Our research examines how cloud tunneling services work and how organizations can thwart threats that abuse them.
- 19 abril 2022The Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard drives thousands of systems every day as a middleware component for machine-to-machine communication with real-time requirements.