- 26 setembro 2023In this entry, we will discuss publicly exposed registries, which are repositories or databases containing information accessible to the public without the need for authentication.
- 12 maio 2022After looking at offerings by cloud service providers (CSPs), we examined the possibilities of using a more secure serverless environment by running a custom container.
- 16 novembro 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- 19 agosto 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- 08 abril 2020À medida que a adoção de serviços de nuvem cresce, as organizações precisam aprender como proteger seus ambientes. Nossa pesquisa examina as ameaças mais comuns encontradas na nuvem e oferecem insights sobre como você pode lidar com elas.
- 19 novembro 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- 17 outubro 2019Over 2,000 Docker hosts have been infected by a worm that discreetly uses them to mine the Monero cryptocurrency.
- 05 setembro 2019The complexity of container infrastructure, if not properly accounted for, can pose serious security risks. To minimize risks when building in containers, we came up with six steps that developers can follow.
- 14 maio 2019The rise in adoption of containers means a greater need for security awareness. Our infographic details the various threats that container users could encounter at each stage of the development pipeline.